Just got back from a short trip to L.A. and I thought I might share some history.
We visited the Biltmore Hotel. It was finished in 1923. I found it interesting not just because of the awesome architecture, but because it is the last place Elizabeth Short AKA The Black Dahlia was seen alive.
This was said to the police by eye witness Harold Studholme, the Hotel’s Bell Captain: A figure outside the hotel waved to Short. She then got up and left through the Olive Street exit to meet the person. She was not seen after.
Photo taken with Canon EOS 7D
- batnoodles reblogged this from cultofbioshock
- iliketehcows likes this
- turquoisejademermaid likes this
- babyricharddickson reblogged this from cultofbioshock
- babyricharddickson likes this
- briforce likes this
- cawfeeine likes this
- inexchangeforyoursoul reblogged this from charliekneedles
- drfronkonstein likes this
- charliekneedles reblogged this from cultofbioshock
- odessaneptune likes this
- sweatofyourbrow likes this
- absinthiium likes this
- cultofbioshock posted this